Switch to full style
Everything you want to know and discuss about PC games!
Post a reply

Open Servers List

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Left 4 Dead 2 Server:
L4D2 server is up. Look under Steam community servers when u start the game. There is only one less than 100ms ping and thats the one you wanna join.
Features - Survivor mode, upto 22 players, Fortspawn (spawn your items, make fort, use !fortspawn_menu ), points system ( do !usepoints to buy stuff).

CS:GO
csgo.gamingio.com (add to favourites)
Please do let me know if u'd like vanilla, team deathmatch or gun game deathmatch sort of setup . Any other mod suggestion is welcome.

Killing Floor:
Both vanilla and DeadSpace RPG (35 players with level 6 - 99) is available but not running. If interested post here and I will make it online.

Arma II : DayZ Mod server
(going up tonight)
Last edited by vangel on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Open Servers List

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Stuck!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:30 am

arcana75 wrote:Stuck!

i dont understand lol. please elaborate

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Hahah I meant I made it sticky... stick->stuck?

But my apologies I saw this post in mobile view, I didn't realise your post was in your clan subforum so you being the clan leader would have that ability as well, so sticky or not is up to you :)

Tho, would it be better for exposure that you have this stickied in the PC subforum?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:52 pm

you are right. should be in PC. I do have ability to sticky in clan either. But yes, PC would be better if you will allow it.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Moving to PC for better exposure.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 pm

There are no ARMA II : Day Z servers locally. I am setting one up today and hoping to find some testers to help join the game.

EDIT: DayZ server is up. 100 player server with stats database which is persistent.

p.s. game will be available by TUnngle as well

Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Update: I have updated the server list with CSGO server. It is now up as Team Deatchmatch using sourcemods. Achievements are still counted.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:04 am

KillingFloor2 RPG server is now up and running.
Look for "Vangels MMO Server" in the browser.

Others mentioned in earlier posts are available on-demand. So please let me know and I can enable them.

All servers are hosted on Dedicated Hardware, SSD drives and using MyRepublic connection.

Thanks.
Post a reply