Switch to full style
Everything you want to know and discuss about PC games!
Post a reply

Re: No Man's Sky

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:57 pm

time to revisit the game, arcana?

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:05 pm

I saw the comments on YT and Steam. Most people dun care liao. I dun think I'll care. I wish I could have gotten a refund but what to do. I uninstalled it a while back.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 pm

They Shd have released it this year rather than last year...

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:35 pm

Could be pressure from Sony to push it out. Someone somewhere farked up with the launch of the game at that state. Actually one cue is, if you see Shuhei Yoshida not mention the game, esp when it was such a huge hype monster at the time...

TBH even at this state, NMS can stand a few more additions and launch next year. Cuz if launch this year, it'll compete directly with Elite Dangerous and crash horribly.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:20 am

Yeah quite possibly Sony is the culprit. Sfv also suffer the same fate.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:32 am

Gamble on Sony's part to ride the hype train ba and release more exclusives. I guess it's working since 60 million.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 am

It's PlayStation you are talking about man... so far they haven't fail any generation. Even their weakest generation, the ps3, they still did good number.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:32 am

They did skip a step when they launched PS3 at $599 and lost alot of ground to MS (in USA anyway).

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:29 pm

There is a 499$ version also right?

The 360 also had a year head start.

The other thing I heard is that when Sony was asked about the hefty price tag, the response was too expensive, take up a 2nd job then... lol... that's bloody cocky man...

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm

BuTTBR41N wrote:There is a 499$ version also right?

The 360 also had a year head start.

The other thing I heard is that when Sony was asked about the hefty price tag, the response was too expensive, take up a 2nd job then... lol... that's bloody cocky man...

Wa really? Oh man!

The $499 price tag was for the 20GB ver, $100 more for the 60GB ver. 10 years ago. Man how much things have changed.
Post a reply