What game(s) are you currently playing?

Grab a cup of coffee and take a break from gaming, enjoy chatting with the peeps!

Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?

Postby DrBaldwin » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Currently playing Animal crossing.i have not updated, still on version 1.1.0, so can exploit the duplication glitch. Currently 23mil bell, working towards 50mil bells then will 收手.haha
ImageImage
DrBaldwin
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
80.2%

Dr_Baldwin
  Dr Baldwin
  DrBaldwin

Postby arcana75 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:30 am

DrBaldwin wrote:Currently playing Animal crossing.i have not updated, still on version 1.1.0, so can exploit the duplication glitch. Currently 23mil bell, working towards 50mil bells then will 收手.haha

Speaking of Animal Crossing, what's with the Zipper bunny conspiracy theory?
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
6.7%

Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby overhype » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Why patch? Will it bother anyone else online? If I were to play, I will also leave it unpatched :lol:

I completed Kakarot yesterday. Not perfect but definitely better than cc past games. At least they give us the whole damn dbz story instead of splitting it up into multiple instalment like Naruto. I'm disappointed with the char roster, two of the end game top tier chars cannot use in free roam. Goten and kid Trunks are support chars only. Frame rate drop issues when there are too many ki blasts on screen. I'm playing on pro with a samsung evo ssd. Occassionally your main char will collide with enemy and he will face front screen real close, punching away at the screen until your targeted enemy k.o then the glitch will go away. Max level cap is 250 :lol: No idea why cap so high. I've completed 85 sub quests, extra boss and my final level is 106. And the last skill can be unlocked at 120.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
27.7%

Trophies: 8
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)

Postby arcana75 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:40 pm

Currently playing Metro Exodus on PC. Immersive af.
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
6.7%

Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby overhype » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:13 am

I bought Metro Exodus gold edition few months ago from amazon when it was on sale. Haven't start. Now playing Borderlands 3, bored of it and I'm just level 8 :lol: I'm used to assigning sprint to /\ and cycle weapons on L3 and switch weapons with directional pad. But then in BL3 dpad down is alternate firing mode, left and right for cycling missions, up for multiplayer quest markers so there is no way for me to use custom controls since down alt fire is needed unless I run 3 weapons instead of 4.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
27.7%

Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)

Postby arcana75 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:10 am

overhype wrote:I bought Metro Exodus gold edition few months ago from amazon when it was on sale. Haven't start. Now playing Borderlands 3, bored of it and I'm just level 8 :lol: I'm used to assigning sprint to /\ and cycle weapons on L3 and switch weapons with directional pad. But then in BL3 dpad down is alternate firing mode, left and right for cycling missions, up for multiplayer quest markers so there is no way for me to use custom controls since down alt fire is needed unless I run 3 weapons instead of 4.

Switch to Metro Exodus lor since you're bored with BL3. I am playing it via the XBox Game Pass bought on sale 2 months ago, left 1 month. Thought to complete ME then complete State of Decay 2 before my 3 mth sub ends but think won't make it in time.
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
6.7%

2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby DrBaldwin » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:19 pm

overhype wrote:I bought Metro Exodus gold edition few months ago from amazon when it was on sale. Haven't start. Now playing Borderlands 3, bored of it and I'm just level 8 :lol: I'm used to assigning sprint to /\ and cycle weapons on L3 and switch weapons with directional pad. But then in BL3 dpad down is alternate firing mode, left and right for cycling missions, up for multiplayer quest markers so there is no way for me to use custom controls since down alt fire is needed unless I run 3 weapons instead of 4.

I am also playing Blands3 with my boy.. i am used to assigning weapons to Dpad, and now with the slightly new control scheme, quite ley chey to switch instantly to my weapon of choice (corrosive, shock, flame etc). I slightly better, level 10 liao. hahaha

animal crossing, u can only delay the installation of the patch but cannot stop it from downloading. I have not closed the animal crossing game since the glitch got patched, as starting the game will immediately apply the patch. so my switch lite is perpetually on AC, until i spin enuff bells gao gao.

the easter thing., looks quite er xin, i not an easter guy, and not big on the eggs and stuff, so cant be bothered.
ImageImage
DrBaldwin
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
80.2%

Dr_Baldwin
  Dr Baldwin
  DrBaldwin

Postby overhype » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:16 am

Yea very annoying to cycle through weapons with /\ to the one you want. And you have to keep memorizing the order everytime you swap out for new weapons, which weapon allocated to which slot. Dpad better. If got the ds4 back attachment, can assign alt fire to the back. Sometimes I use semi fire to save ammo. The recoil for some firearms are too much when on full auto. And world map way too big. Everytime launch echo, the map is zoomed in. Need to zoom out everytime to find the destination marker which always make you travel one big round, not as straightfoward as previous games. I hate 3D map :lol:
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
27.7%

2012 (1)

Postby arcana75 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:03 am

Playing Kingdom Come Deliverance now (free from EGS), impressive game. Launched on PC but now also on PS4/XB1. It's a medieval RPG, with medieval-era realistic gameplay mechanics (15th century) so no magic & monsters, though there's alchemy but from what I can tell it's rudimentary chemistry/pharmacy so no magical potions either.

Combat is similar to For Honor or Mordhal, very difficult to grasp early on and strangely as a PC launch title, the combat is alot easier to do with a joypad than kbm, but certain other mechanics are easier with kbm than joypad (eg lockpicking & pickpocketing mini-games). Since the game is trying to be realistic, you won't get combat where enemies tank dozens of hits, many die to 1-2 hits eg a sword thrust to the head and there's all kinds of secondary damage effects eg bleeding, injured body parts, broken bones, etc. Combat gets very hard when you're mobbed by 2 or more enemies, and archery is not easy (maybe harder than it should?) to do. Alot of the combat is literally a need to get good yourself, a literal dance of parries, blocks, dodges, feints.

There's also realistic survival mechanics like sleep & food. I got caught by surprise when I got a negative effect for eating too much lol you can even get dirty as you travel, your gear gets muddy or bloodstained, which affects charisma for speech skill checks during dialogue or haggling. Yeah similar to Bethesda games, every action improves stats and skills, there's even a skill for Drinking.

Overall the game is quite absorbing, think it's hampered by CryEngine probably perform better on UE4.
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
6.7%

2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby DrBaldwin » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:11 pm

Went back to play diablo 3 with my kid. Now working thru paragon levels and doing bounties to farm items for hora cube, and gems. Farkin addictive...play until 3am a few nights by myself
ImageImage
DrBaldwin
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
80.2%

Dr_Baldwin
  Dr Baldwin
  DrBaldwin

Postby overhype » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Nioh 2 remastered. Have forgotten how easily it is to sink gameplay hours just into farming and min/max builds. Estimated time to platinum is irrelevant as I do not have a clear roadmap. Looking at my nioh 1 gameplay time close to 400hrs. And I damaged my steelcase when I was trying to remove the disc, there is a dent now, so sad :lol:
Last edited by overhype on Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
27.7%

2012 (1)

Postby BuTTBR41N » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:40 pm

Wah nioh 400 hours to plat?
BuTTBR41N
Demon Lord
Progress to next rank:
27.9%

Trophies: 6
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) Pioneer (1)
  hyperx76

Postby overhype » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:20 pm

To 100% estimate 150hrs. Main game 80hrs. Excluding time spent on rng farming gear. One of the dlc requires completing all missions including main game + dlc on way of the demon difficulty. If using ps4 savefile on ps5 remastered, it will autopop 78%. The rest can be done in a few hours.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
27.7%

2012 (1)

Previous

Return to General Chat