XBox Game Pass for PC (BETA) ONLY $1 for first month!

Everything you want to know and discuss about PC games!

XBox Game Pass for PC (BETA) ONLY $1 for first month!

Postby arcana75 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:21 pm

Indeed! First month for only $1! That's S$1 btw from the Microsoft Store app in Windows.

Obsidian's The Outer World's is also on Gamepass, as well as other games like Slay the Spire, Metro Exodus, Gears 5, etc
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
3.5%

Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Re: XBox Game Pass for PC (BETA) ONLY $1 for first month!

Postby BuTTBR41N » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:25 pm

tbh, i dun even know how they are making money off this sub like that. this $1 thing had been going on in the US for a while now from what i know.

i hope those 3rd party are getting full money off of it and m$ is absorbing the cost. as for m$ games. i fear they are gonna go full throttle on that mobile f2p route and in the end forces sony and nintendo to do so. make every games to be full of micro transaction.

also, i had heard of gears 5 AI companion in the story mode is so stupid that it forces you to have to coop with someone else thus having to sub for live for it. not sure what difficulty the guy is playing on. but of course if you are on PC then no need to sub for live.

i am a m$ hater and whatever they do, i will think of something bad about it. :lol: who knows. maybe this is their strategy of starving out the competition and once they get rid of them eventually, they can do whatever they want.
BuTTBR41N
Demon Lord
Progress to next rank:
19%

Trophies: 6
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) Pioneer (1)
  hyperx76

Return to PC (Windows, Mac, Linux)