PlayStation Journey 2017

Everything you want to know and discuss about the Playstation ecosystem!

PlayStation Journey 2017

Postby arcana75 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:18 am

Interesting and fun feature, don't know if you received it in your mail. Could be US only cuz I couldn't visit the link for more details, so can only share what is in the email, which I suspect is not accurate, but fun nonetheless.

FIRST STOP: YOUR FIRST GAME
Your path began on January 1 2017 when you played LET IT DIE, and the first trophy you earned while playing was Deserted Town.

NEXT STOP: YOUR TIME ON THE ROAD
Over the months, you played 746 hours over 23 different games, while making the most progress in June with 145 hours of gameplay.

NEXT STOP: YOUR FAVORITE PATHS
Some take the road most traveled. You chose the road most enjoyable. Here are your top most-played games of 2017:
LET IT DIE
339 hours

GHOST RECON WILDLANDS
99 hours

ASSASSINS CREED SYNDICATE
61 hours

NEXT STOP: WAYPOINTS ON YOUR JOURNEY
Your pursuit of greatness was marked by some notable achievements. In 2017, you earned a total of 396 trophies (Psst, that puts you in the top 10% off all trophy earners! Way to go!)

December was your highest trophy-earning month with 63 trophies. Well done, arcana75.
But there was more to your journey.
Check out the rest of your accomplishments, including how you stacked up against the rest of PlayStation gamers.
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
0%

Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Return to Playstation (PS4 Pro, PS4, PS3, Vita, etc)