Fire Emblem Awakening

Everything you want to know and discuss about the Nintendo ecosystem!

Re: Fire Emblem Awakening

Postby kaijiehimself » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:32 pm

XxGaiaxX wrote:
delifrance79 wrote:I received mails from Qisahn that it will be delayed. Gamescore also posted this as well through Facebook.

I didnt see Gamescore posting on their facebook o.o Think I miss out or something.

Edit: Called them and ask and yes its confirm. Maxsoft cocked up the supplies as well, thus all stock delay till after CNY. Which kinda suck.

after CNY? that's horrendous sia. :evil:
think i more or less confirm going to download via eshop liao especially when i didn't even PO.
kaijiehimself
Peon
Progress to next rank:
61.2%

Postby delifrance79 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:40 pm

What's going on with the management team??? They never briefly give an explanation and details why there was shipping error occurred at the first place. And I don't see NoA apologize as well.
delifrance79
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
2.3%

Trophies: 1
Pioneer (1)

Postby XxGaiaxX » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 pm

AFAIK, its cause they actually place wrong game into the cartridge box. (Kid Ikarus I think)

I bought from eShop already. Include tax + - around 52 bucks. (42 bucks in Canadian currency, and yes, change your region to Canada, its far more cheaper than Brazil)

I topped up 50 bucks (Around 65 bucks SGD), so the remaining 8 bucks or so can be used to buy DLC in future :)
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!
XxGaiaxX
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
15.8%

Trophies: 2
Thread Boss (1) Pioneer (1)
  NekoShana

Postby Darkvalkyries » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Just in case ppl didnt noitce the fire emblem bundle comes with 3DS instead of 3DS XL. I hooted my 3DS XL when i realised this.. and happily waiting for Fire Emblem release now lol
Darkvalkyries
Peon
Progress to next rank:
59.2%

Postby kaijiehimself » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm

XxGaiaxX wrote:AFAIK, its cause they actually place wrong game into the cartridge box. (Kid Ikarus I think)

I bought from eShop already. Include tax + - around 52 bucks. (42 bucks in Canadian currency, and yes, change your region to Canada, its far more cheaper than Brazil)

I topped up 50 bucks (Around 65 bucks SGD), so the remaining 8 bucks or so can be used to buy DLC in future :)

now downloading from eshop liao, buay tahan ar!
but progress quite slow, XxGaiaxX download is fast?
kaijiehimself
Peon
Progress to next rank:
61.2%

Postby XxGaiaxX » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:28 pm

kaijiehimself wrote:
XxGaiaxX wrote:AFAIK, its cause they actually place wrong game into the cartridge box. (Kid Ikarus I think)

Took me less than 1/2 an hour. Never really go take note, cause I just flip the cover down and let it download, when I check back, its done :lol: Quite fast.

After doing further calculation, it cost around 54 bucks SGD in total (Include tax, Canada to SGD)
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!
XxGaiaxX
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
15.8%

NekoShana

Postby XxGaiaxX » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Darkvalkyries wrote:Just in case ppl didnt noitce the fire emblem bundle comes with 3DS instead of 3DS XL. I hooted my 3DS XL when i realised this.. and happily waiting for Fire Emblem release now lol

Many bought it for the design of the 3DS actually, and probably the last special edition 3DS to be release. Since last heard was that Monster Hunter will be bundled with a 3DS XL.

Gonna be a long wait though, after CNY.
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!
XxGaiaxX
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
15.8%

NekoShana

Postby kaijiehimself » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:41 pm

XxGaiaxX wrote:
kaijiehimself wrote:

Took me less than 1/2 an hour. Never really go take note, cause I just flip the cover down and let it download, when I check back, its done :lol: Quite fast.

After doing further calculation, it cost around 54 bucks SGD in total (Include tax, Canada to SGD)

phew just completed, albeit a bit slow but then again sibei heypi finally can play this game liao :mrgreen:
this shld keep us occupied till MH3 release *fingers crossed*
kaijiehimself
Peon
Progress to next rank:
61.2%

Postby XxGaiaxX » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 am

kaijiehimself wrote:
phew just completed, albeit a bit slow but then again sibei heypi finally can play this game liao :mrgreen:

There's still Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan if you're into dungeon crawler and if the wait is too long :lol:
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!
XxGaiaxX
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
15.8%

NekoShana

Postby kaijiehimself » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 am

XxGaiaxX wrote:
kaijiehimself wrote:

There's still Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan if you're into dungeon crawler and if the wait is too long :lol:

never been a fan of etrian odyssey since the first one came out :twisted:
just one month away nia for MH3, will slowly savour FE first :lol:
kaijiehimself
Peon
Progress to next rank:
61.2%

Postby XxGaiaxX » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Good news to those who want to wait for the physical copy to be release. Some shops are getting the stocks tomorrow, but the stocks is still limited, so call your shop up and reserve a copy for yourself. If not the next restock will most likely be coming in after CNY.
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!
XxGaiaxX
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
15.8%

NekoShana

Postby delifrance79 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:26 pm

I know Gamescore is one of them but they are reserved for those early preorder only.

Any news for Qisahn??
delifrance79
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
2.3%

Pioneer (1)

Postby XxGaiaxX » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 pm

delifrance79 wrote:I know Gamescore is one of them but they are reserved for those early preorder only.

Any news for Qisahn??

They still have no updates I think. Saw a lot people asking them on their website. And even if their stocks come, its also for those who paid deposit early gets them.
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!
XxGaiaxX
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
15.8%

NekoShana

Postby delifrance79 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Anyone know which local stores able to import from US?? A delay is an issue, I'm quite piss off by Maxsoft if they took out the club Nintendo PIN code this time as well. I rather pay more than that.
delifrance79
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
2.3%

Pioneer (1)

Postby Agent47 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Sorry noob here, i just create an us add ac on my console and can use my local cc to buy the game right?
Agent47
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
69.8%

Trophies: 6
Thread Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
  AgentJazz47
  AgentJazz47

PreviousNext

Return to Nintendo (Switch, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, etc)