COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Everything you want to know and discuss about the XBox ecosystem!

COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby ESLAsia » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 am

Hello,

ESL is organizing Qualifiers this Saturday March 16th for the 1.000.000 USD xbox codbo2 championship

15:00 local time Singapore
Promo site : http://cod.esl.asia
News: http://www.esl-asia.net/sea/news/216569/
Age restriction 18+
Country restriction: People residing in Singapore only!

Winner is directly qualified for the Asia Online finals that will take place on Sunday 17th March.

Regards,
ESL
ESLAsia
Peon
Progress to next rank:
0%
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:56 am

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby arcana75 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:49 am

No news update on the SG leg, but possibly because not enough teams signed up?

http://www.esl-asia.net/sea/codbo2-360/ ... members/*/

Only 2 SG teams listed. Could not find anymore news on the status of the SG leg.
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
User avatar
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2.4%
 
Posts: 10241
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:23 am
Location: West side
Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby RJVan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 am

arcana75 wrote:No news update on the SG leg, but possibly because not enough teams signed up?

http://www.esl-asia.net/sea/codbo2-360/ ... members/*/

Only 2 SG teams listed. Could not find anymore news on the status of the SG leg.

Yeah don't think many people signed up.
Image

TSwizzle pls.

EDIT: rip TSwizzle gif, 2013-2016
User avatar
RJVan
Vampire Lord
Progress to next rank:
91.3%
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Perth, Australia. (Singaporean)
Trophies: 3
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Pioneer (1)
  nitehunter_217
  RJVan

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby KnightSeven-- » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 pm

XBL population in Singapore is very small. Let alone people playing for COD. Most people bought XBOX but doesn't want to pay extra to get online. :|
Btw, I'm one of the XBL gamer in Singapore. Playing COD in XBL is marvellous. :D
User avatar
KnightSeven--
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
71%
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 pm
Trophies: 4
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) Pioneer (1)

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby RJVan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:34 pm

KnightSeven-- wrote:XBL population in Singapore is very small. Let alone people playing for COD. Most people bought XBOX but doesn't want to pay extra to get online. :|
Btw, I'm one of the XBL gamer in Singapore. Playing COD in XBL is marvellous. :D

Knightseven-- is the only singaporean that I know that has Xbox Live, So the BO2 population in XBL is smaller than PSN i presume.
Image

TSwizzle pls.

EDIT: rip TSwizzle gif, 2013-2016
User avatar
RJVan
Vampire Lord
Progress to next rank:
91.3%
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Perth, Australia. (Singaporean)
Trophies: 3
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Pioneer (1)
  nitehunter_217
  RJVan

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby KnightSeven-- » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:43 pm

RJVan wrote:
KnightSeven-- wrote:XBL population in Singapore is very small. Let alone people playing for COD. Most people bought XBOX but doesn't want to pay extra to get online. :|
Btw, I'm one of the XBL gamer in Singapore. Playing COD in XBL is marvellous. :D

Knightseven-- is the only singaporean that I know that has Xbox Live, So the BO2 population in XBL is smaller than PSN i presume.

I found a SG buddy in XBL playing COD. :D Still having 3 bars connection whenever the match-making but 3 bars and full bar connection is about the same. Can't tell difference. :lol:
It's lag-free. :D
User avatar
KnightSeven--
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
71%
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 pm
Trophies: 4
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) Pioneer (1)

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby RJVan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 pm

KnightSeven-- wrote:
RJVan wrote:
KnightSeven-- wrote:XBL population in Singapore is very small. Let alone people playing for COD. Most people bought XBOX but doesn't want to pay extra to get online. :|
Btw, I'm one of the XBL gamer in Singapore. Playing COD in XBL is marvellous. :D

Knightseven-- is the only singaporean that I know that has Xbox Live, So the BO2 population in XBL is smaller than PSN i presume.

I found a SG buddy in XBL playing COD. :D Still having 3 bars connection whenever the match-making but 3 bars and full bar connection is about the same. Can't tell difference. :lol:
It's lag-free. :D


What are you talking about? BIG DIFFERENCE in 3 bars and full bar in Black Ops 2. Cannot play with a 3 Bar Connection at all.... They stuffed something up in black ops 2...
Image

TSwizzle pls.

EDIT: rip TSwizzle gif, 2013-2016
User avatar
RJVan
Vampire Lord
Progress to next rank:
91.3%
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Perth, Australia. (Singaporean)
Trophies: 3
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Pioneer (1)
  nitehunter_217
  RJVan

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby KnightSeven-- » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:59 pm

RJVan wrote:What are you talking about? BIG DIFFERENCE in 3 bars and full bar in Black Ops 2. Cannot play with a 3 Bar Connection at all.... They stuffed something up in black ops 2...

I said in XBL 3 bars and full bars connection don't make a difference. But in PSN, that is a serious problem. ;)
User avatar
KnightSeven--
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
71%
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 pm
Trophies: 4
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) Pioneer (1)

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby SpikeOut » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:02 pm

I still enjoy playing multiplayer on CoD series. ;) There's another local Xbox gamer I came upon quite a number of times online goes by the nick of "Zero Onigiri" also plays COD, and recently on GoW: Judgement online.
User avatar
SpikeOut
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
27.5%
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby KnightSeven-- » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:34 pm

SpikeOut wrote:I still enjoy playing multiplayer on CoD series. ;) There's another local Xbox gamer I came upon quite a number of times online goes by the nick of "Zero Onigiri" also plays COD, and recently on GoW: Judgement online.

Feel free to add me. ;)
User avatar
KnightSeven--
Ghoul
Progress to next rank:
71%
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 pm
Trophies: 4
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) Pioneer (1)

Re: COD BO2 World Championship - Singapore Qualification

Postby gill » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi,

I play on the PS3. Alot of local players there. Saying that i've heard so many things of cod running so much better on the 360.
Looking forward to get Xbox 1 come late 2014. PSN will be charging yearly subscription should one choose to play online multiplayer for most games on the PS4.
Hopefully by then the local community may consider porting over.
The exclusive games for Xbox are awesome man...
gill
Peon
Progress to next rank:
2%
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 pm
  shergill666


Return to Xbox (Scorio, One, 360, etc)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

x