Eve-online

Games: Battlefield 3, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Planetside 2, and Killing Floor

Moderator: vangel

Eve-online

Postby vangel » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Please submit your name to join a newbie clan for eve-online.
Feel free to add me on Raptr
vangel
Imp
Progress to next rank:
8%

Trophies: 1
Pioneer (1)
  Evangelizerr
  evangelizer

Re: Eve-online

Postby arcana75 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:43 am

Consider a tie-up with PS3 gamers due to the Dust FPS?

I used to play EVE, 1 year sub, then gave away my account to my corp boss.

Is Jita-lag still there?
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2%

Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby vangel » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 pm

jita-lag was solved quite awhile ago. I remember seeing it during beta and quite often until i left.
not sure about this ps3 gamers and dust fps. I am basically looking for as many people to group up with to form a large eve playing clan. hopefully we can get to corporate really fast.
vangel
Imp
Progress to next rank:
8%

Pioneer (1)
  Evangelizerr
  evangelizer

Postby arcana75 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 pm

Hmmm it's difficult for a corp to stay afloat without being in an alliance. Most of the time newbie corps have a backer, for finances and fire-support.

DUST514 is the PS3 FPS that is integrated with the EVE Online MMO, where EVE Online players can send out contracts to mercs on DUST514 to carry out, via 16v16 battles.
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2%

Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby vangel » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:44 pm

cool, i wasnt aware of that. I am way behind on this stuff. Thanks for the heads up. It is true it is now very hard for corps to survive alone. Even alliances are useless sometimes. It possible though to gather enough people to have an easier start at the beginning. Then let the game take its course.

Wish I could get like 10 or so people then i'd jump in. If not, I always have backers ready for when TES online goes live lol :D
vangel
Imp
Progress to next rank:
8%

Pioneer (1)
  Evangelizerr
  evangelizer

Postby arcana75 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Well... have you heard of Singapore EVE? Think is a regular EVE Online group and they are recently calling for DUST514 players, so I guess their group still active.
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2%

2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby arcana75 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:53 am

After so long I still read the EVE-O newsletter. The recent issue 85 has some interesting news:

2,800 PILOTS CLASH IN LOWSEC SUPER BATTLE

A single misclick during a routine jump quickly escalated into a massive battle, bringing thousands of pilots from over 700 different corporations into an epic conflict in Asakai. Check out the links below for video, battle reports and coverage of this incredible event.

» CCP Manifest Dev Blog
» CCP Quant Dev Blog
» YouTube: Pretty Lights Battle of Asakai
» Reddit: Massive 2,800 player battle in EVE
» TheMittani: Massive SuperFight is Asakai LowSec

Links are from my email, no butthurt intended.
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2%

2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby arcana75 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:31 am

[youtube]TLqb-m1ZZUA[/youtube]

Was watching it and going hmmm ok... until the video hit the 4min mark, then I went from hmmm to WALAN EH. A capital ship jumping into lowsec by accident quickly escalated into such a massive battle! The number of capital ships onscreen...

:o :o :o :o :o
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2%

2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby vangel » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:29 pm

just.... :shock:
vangel
Imp
Progress to next rank:
8%

Pioneer (1)
  Evangelizerr
  evangelizer

Postby MysteryNotes » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 am

Would be interested in joining. Be nice to find a Singapore based corp. Pretty new to Eve myself though.
MysteryNotes
Peon
Progress to next rank:
14.3%

MysteryNotes

Postby Inev » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 am

MysteryNotes wrote:Would be interested in joining. Be nice to find a Singapore based corp. Pretty new to Eve myself though.

Played the game for about 4 years and i'm still learning up till today.
If anyone's looking for a SG / MY based corporation drop me a pm or a message in-game to In3v

On hind sight here's 2 PVP videos that i made

[youtube]m5ywTvhmQAA[/youtube]

[youtube]ma4TTBtuA-Q[/youtube]

P.S. The above mentioned 2800 man fight was taken by an alliance member of mine.
And yes there is a SG/MY based corp in that alliance :)
Inev
Peon
Progress to next rank:
4.1%

Postby Alpharius » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:24 am

Hi guys

Just found this thread from google

I've been an eve player for a couple years, recently just got back from a hiatus

Would be awesome if I can join/form a corp with sg/my players!

Currently in an aussie corp, speaking to them in teamspeak abit sian, their ang moh sibei slang, i talk to them cannot use singlish
):

Edit: Char name ingame is Alpharius Sanguine
Alpharius
Peon
Progress to next rank:
0%

Alpharius_Strife

Postby vangel » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:01 am

Great. seems like we have a few players. Honestly I havent played it in years and when I dropped off i was still playing a lonewolf.
Just drop me a note in PM with your email and we can setup a time to chat and get more players in.
I dont check the forums often because since my post i havent received enough responses. You guys being the first. So dropping me a PM will be good because I will get email automatically.

thanks a lot. Lets hope we can join force for Sg/MY team
vangel
Imp
Progress to next rank:
8%

Pioneer (1)
  Evangelizerr
  evangelizer

Postby kamerad » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:28 pm

also an old eve player that recently returned to the game. found this thread via google.

i wanted to set up a SG corp years back, but didn't because "Temasek Holdings" was already taken. sianz.

instead, i started a one-man (and many alts) industrial corp, currently based in a hi-sec pocket in low-sec space, doing mainly carebear stuff (L4 and storyline missions, orca-supported mining, bookmark making in low and null sec for eventual ninja mining ops).

the current plan is to grind gallente standings so i can anchor a hi-sec pos (got isk, just no standings).

if anyone's got nothing better to do, you're welcome to join me. if we get enough people, there's always flet pew-pew in low-sec and null-sec just 3-4 jumps away. there's ALWAYS a gate camp or something going on.
kamerad
Peon
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby Inev » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:41 am

kamerad wrote:also an old eve player that recently returned to the game. found this thread via google.

i wanted to set up a SG corp years back, but didn't because "Temasek Holdings" was already taken. sianz.

instead, i started a one-man (and many alts) industrial corp, currently based in a hi-sec pocket in low-sec space, doing mainly carebear stuff (L4 and storyline missions, orca-supported mining, bookmark making in low and null sec for eventual ninja mining ops).

the current plan is to grind gallente standings so i can anchor a hi-sec pos (got isk, just no standings).

if anyone's got nothing better to do, you're welcome to join me. if we get enough people, there's always flet pew-pew in low-sec and null-sec just 3-4 jumps away. there's ALWAYS a gate camp or something going on.

There's actually an active SG/MY pvp corp that is active. We're all PIES with quite a number of POSes do drop me a pm in game on my handle In3v
Inev
Peon
Progress to next rank:
4.1%

Next

Return to Ѵḁӣgêl