Eve-online

Games: Battlefield 3, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Planetside 2, and Killing Floor

Moderator: vangel

Re: Eve-online

Postby vangel » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:54 am

Inev wrote:
kamerad wrote:also an old eve player that recently returned to the game. found this thread via google.

i wanted to set up a SG corp years back, but didn't because "Temasek Holdings" was already taken. sianz.

instead, i started a one-man (and many alts) industrial corp, currently based in a hi-sec pocket in low-sec space, doing mainly carebear stuff (L4 and storyline missions, orca-supported mining, bookmark making in low and null sec for eventual ninja mining ops).

the current plan is to grind gallente standings so i can anchor a hi-sec pos (got isk, just no standings).

if anyone's got nothing better to do, you're welcome to join me. if we get enough people, there's always flet pew-pew in low-sec and null-sec just 3-4 jumps away. there's ALWAYS a gate camp or something going on.

There's actually an active SG/MY pvp corp that is active. We're all PIES with quite a number of POSes do drop me a pm in game on my handle In3v

Note I am not currently playing at all. I want to start with a good local group. I want to start with a new account/character. It has been awhile so I will have familiarize again.
Feel free to add me on Raptr
vangel
Imp
Progress to next rank:
8%

Trophies: 1
Pioneer (1)
  Evangelizerr
  evangelizer

Postby luconisZ » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi ....

was browsing some information with regards to eve online and saw this thread also ....

i played eve since it first start but didnt progress that well and was solo most of the time.

I have since return to eve ... looking even more amazing as ever .... and was looking to join a corp or SG corp.

I abandon my old account and started a new one so i am a rather newbie still in game. game id is luconisZ

Given that i do not have much time to play but would still like to be in a clan or corp.

I would like to join in playing with some also when i am free ....

Cheers '

Look me up in game .... :lol:
luconisZ
Peon
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby vangel » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:11 am

luconisZ wrote:Hi ....

was browsing some information with regards to eve online and saw this thread also ....

i played eve since it first start but didnt progress that well and was solo most of the time.

I have since return to eve ... looking even more amazing as ever .... and was looking to join a corp or SG corp.

I abandon my old account and started a new one so i am a rather newbie still in game. game id is luconisZ

Given that i do not have much time to play but would still like to be in a clan or corp.

I would like to join in playing with some also when i am free ....

Cheers '

Look me up in game .... :lol:

Your story is about same as mine. I have a new account as well. I'll get in touch in game or steam (id: Evangelizer)
vangel
Imp
Progress to next rank:
8%

Pioneer (1)
  Evangelizerr
  evangelizer

Postby Inev » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:37 pm

From the last update I have just recently created a new pvp corp thats interested in recruiting all players that are into pvp. Training provided. Contact me in-game on In3v
Inev
Peon
Progress to next rank:
4.1%

Postby vangel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:50 pm

ill be rebooting my eveonline account tonight with a new char. I have not played in a long time, much must have changed and I dont even remember most of it. Assistance is appreciated from current players.
I am not sure how big a group we'll be able to make but let's start anyway. Please PM if you want to play regularly , any schedule is ok as long as you have an active account.
vangel
Imp
Progress to next rank:
8%

Pioneer (1)
  Evangelizerr
  evangelizer

Postby vangel » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:07 pm

My progress:
So far I have begun on the mining path to build up some capital. Its only been 2 days but having a dual screen helps. ;)
It's not much but in a day I can scoop out 5 mil ISK. Build up my skill tree.
This would be faster if I had a partner to do some hauling.
Thats the reason why I wanted to team up. it's always easier with trusted mates.

Lets see how fast I can hit manufacturing.
vangel
Imp
Progress to next rank:
8%

Pioneer (1)
  Evangelizerr
  evangelizer

Postby arcana75 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 pm

I found the EVE economy reflects real-life too much. When I was eking out a meagre livelihood of a few mil isk, everything was slow and everything was painful to purchase or lose in combat. But by the time I hit 1bil, I was sponsoring dogfight deathmatches among corp mates, spending a few hundred k isk on fighters, which meant little to me since I could earn back 20m just from 1 milk run mission.

But I suppose it is just like any other RPG, feeling weak as shit at the beginning then godlike later on. But you don't survive for long playing EVE alone.
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
0%

Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby Xyloris » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:36 pm

I'm playing Eve Online. My ingame name is Eleriz. Do contact me. :D
Xyloris
Peon
Progress to next rank:
0%

Previous

Return to Ѵḁӣgêl