Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Games: Rockstar Games (Max Payne 3, Grand Theft Auto V)

Moderator: Dr_Jengo

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby DiYuSiShen » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:09 pm

anyway, if you take a look at the trophy list of GTA V u can catch a glimpse of some stuff we can expect from GTA online
DiYuSiShen
Peon
Progress to next rank:
6.1%
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm
  DiYuSiShen

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby llerrad » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Dr_Jengo wrote:Yea I will create a whatsapp group for those who are willing to join :)

Meanwhile, I just promoted 2 Misery and RJvan to Representatives status. They will now be able to recruit members for the crew as well. Just be sure they are based in Singapore ;)


I will only be available to play after october. exams period!!! but do keep me update. I maybe available on and off LOL
Image
llerrad
Peon
Progress to next rank:
81.6%
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm
Trophies: 3
Post Slinger (1) Pioneer (1) 2012 (1)
  BlackIcon89

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby Dr_Jengo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm

No problem, the crew is growing so I'm confident there will be members playing for a while.

Haven't looked through the trophy list as I wanted to avoid spoilers.
User avatar
Dr_Jengo
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
41.2%
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:14 pm
Trophies: 5
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
  Jengoboy

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby DiYuSiShen » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 am

has the whatsapp group be created ? my only worry for whatsapp is that we will be disturbing those that might be busy... it will be good to have a facebook group + whatsapp group. say we organize a "online meetup" via facebook group than those interested can pm you with their hp number , once "online meetup" over then can close the whatsapp group and re-create when there is another meetup.
DiYuSiShen
Peon
Progress to next rank:
6.1%
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm
  DiYuSiShen

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby Dr_Jengo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:30 am

DiYuSiShen wrote:has the whatsapp group be created ? my only worry for whatsapp is that we will be disturbing those that might be busy... it will be good to have a facebook group + whatsapp group. say we organize a "online meetup" via facebook group than those interested can pm you with their hp number , once "online meetup" over then can close the whatsapp group and re-create when there is another meetup.


I was thinking of a Facebook page just this morning, will help to spread the word on the Crew as well. But I don't think I will be able to manage the FB page and whatsapp..

Hmm.. you up for the challenge of maintaining the whatsapp group? ;) Promotions awaiting for crew members!
User avatar
Dr_Jengo
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
41.2%
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:14 pm
Trophies: 5
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
  Jengoboy

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby Dr_Jengo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Here's the Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/TemasekThugs
User avatar
Dr_Jengo
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
41.2%
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:14 pm
Trophies: 5
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
  Jengoboy

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby DiYuSiShen » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Dr_Jengo wrote:
DiYuSiShen wrote:has the whatsapp group be created ? my only worry for whatsapp is that we will be disturbing those that might be busy... it will be good to have a facebook group + whatsapp group. say we organize a "online meetup" via facebook group than those interested can pm you with their hp number , once "online meetup" over then can close the whatsapp group and re-create when there is another meetup.


I was thinking of a Facebook page just this morning, will help to spread the word on the Crew as well. But I don't think I will be able to manage the FB page and whatsapp..

Hmm.. you up for the challenge of maintaining the whatsapp group? ;) Promotions awaiting for crew members!


i afraid i can't beside i might not be able to join the meetup everytime. maybe can encourage them to create their own whatsapp group for meetup. say maybe i organize a heist at 8pm at our facebook page , i will be responsible for the whatsapp group ,so who ever interested can pm their phone number to join the whatsapp group and when everyone decided to stop that whatsapp group is deleted, then next time another person want to organize they can do the same from there.
DiYuSiShen
Peon
Progress to next rank:
6.1%
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm
  DiYuSiShen

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby Dr_Jengo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:08 pm

DiYuSiShen wrote:
Dr_Jengo wrote:
DiYuSiShen wrote:has the whatsapp group be created ? my only worry for whatsapp is that we will be disturbing those that might be busy... it will be good to have a facebook group + whatsapp group. say we organize a "online meetup" via facebook group than those interested can pm you with their hp number , once "online meetup" over then can close the whatsapp group and re-create when there is another meetup.


I was thinking of a Facebook page just this morning, will help to spread the word on the Crew as well. But I don't think I will be able to manage the FB page and whatsapp..

Hmm.. you up for the challenge of maintaining the whatsapp group? ;) Promotions awaiting for crew members!


i afraid i can't beside i might not be able to join the meetup everytime. maybe can encourage them to create their own whatsapp group for meetup. say maybe i organize a heist at 8pm at our facebook page , i will be responsible for the whatsapp group ,so who ever interested can pm their phone number to join the whatsapp group and when everyone decided to stop that whatsapp group is deleted, then next time another person want to organize they can do the same from there.


It's ok, I will require several active members to do the hosting as I can't play all the time as well.. We will see how it goes. 1 Step at a time.
Made a Facebook page for now, we can also make use of the chat groups on PS3 itself
User avatar
Dr_Jengo
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
41.2%
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:14 pm
Trophies: 5
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
  Jengoboy

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby arcana75 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:46 pm

WA can mute if too many chats or noisy, but will obviously drain the phone's battery unnecessarily. Need to see what people want from all of this and to prioritise: a way to communicate quickly, or arrange sessions, or social? Sometimes you can't have it all so gotta prioritise.

Arranging sessions, perhaps using a Google Calendar is one way to go, or setting up Facebook Events (which also can be sync'ed to Google Calendar using webcal links). Setting up a FB page and using it to fire Events, is a good way to see if you have enough people who Accept hence turn up that night to play.

Social, forum would be best ba. eg talk about last night's crazy action while being bored at work.

Quick comms, like "come to xxx now", or "shall we play xxx mode" while ingame, WA is best as it reaches out instantly.

So I guess u need all, just use the right tool for the right occasion.
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
User avatar
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2.3%
 
Posts: 10232
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:23 am
Location: West side
Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby Dr_Jengo » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:57 am

Well said by Arcana, different means for different situations. Agree especially with talking about last night's action on the forums.. The times we had with RDR is unforgettable! But sometimes too many methods can be confusing, especially if not everyone subscribes to all the methods. It's just finding the right balance.

We will do a trial and see what fits for everyone or at least most of the members. The rest can jump in when they feel like. Which is why the crew is open to hardcore as well as casual gamers :)
User avatar
Dr_Jengo
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
41.2%
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:14 pm
Trophies: 5
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
  Jengoboy

Re: Welcome to the Temasek Thugs Crew!

Postby RJVan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Skype could work well as well, since you can text while talking.
Image

TSwizzle pls.

EDIT: rip TSwizzle gif, 2013-2016
User avatar
RJVan
Vampire Lord
Progress to next rank:
91.3%
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am
Location: Perth, Australia. (Singaporean)
Trophies: 3
Thread Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Pioneer (1)
  nitehunter_217
  RJVan

Previous

Return to Temasek Thugs [TeTh]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

x