Days Gone

Everything you want to know and discuss about the Playstation ecosystem!

Re: Days Gone

Postby arcana75 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Plat no difficulty trophy, but got DLC trophies including higher difficulty completion, and extra NG+ and NG+ + higher difficulty trophies. Thankfully they are DLC trophies.

I never ran out of bike fuel. If run out, gotta walk. But seriously you shouldn't run out of fuel. Every NERO checkpoint has a fuel can lying around somewhere and there are many petrol stations scattered around (ride next to the pump, O should pop up). Camps can also refuel at the mechanic. Your starter base too, look for the large fuel drum.

DG is definitely a good learning lesson for review scores vs personal interest. Not just DG though practically all the recent Ubisoft games eg AC Origins & Odyssey, Watch Dogs 1 & 2. To be fair I did watch ACG's review of DG and the one thing that made me wait-and-see was the issue of a buggy launch.

Apparently DG did well selling 5m copies despite the not-so-spectacular reviews. I wish I could say the same for Prey.
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
6.6%

Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Previous

Return to Playstation (PS4 Pro, PS4, PS3, Vita, etc)