What are your top plays of 2016?

Grab a cup of coffee and take a break from gaming, enjoy chatting with the peeps!

What are your top plays of 2016?

Postby arcana75 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm

No need for specific number, just list down all the games you felt were your top plays of 2016, and why! Not listing certain games doesn't mean those games are bad, just that for you playing those other games felt more enjoyable or satisfying.

Mine are, in no particular order or category:

Rebel Galaxy - strong indie title, space cowboy so what more could you ask for? Seriously all indies need to be of this caliber.

Rise of Tomb Raider - Really good, preferred this to the previous one, and the anniversary set is icing with all the DLCs and 125 trophies.

Life is Strange - Superb story and cast. Amidst all the Telltale games and Lucasarts remakes, LiS is for me the best story-adventure out there now.

Let It Die - Surprise hit of 2016 for me. The grindy aspects of the game are strangely compelling, the mystery and tension of the randomised rooms really get to me.
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
1.7%

Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Re: What are your top plays of 2016?

Postby Jayson » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm

The Resident Evil Origins and re-releases (4, 5 and 6) and Umbrella Corps.
Jayson
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
20.2%

Trophies: 2
Thread Boss (1) Pioneer (1)
  Jayson619

Return to General Chat