Qisahn has joined Play-E

Grab a cup of coffee and take a break from gaming, enjoy chatting with the peeps!

Re: Qisahn has joined Play-E

Postby DrBaldwin » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:06 am

Swordsman wrote:
arcana75 wrote:Will u buy at higher prices if chiobu sian u? Last time Empire Games in Clementi also supposed to have a duaneh lady there, but also closed down. Gamewerks also got perky lady, also downsized to half.

Agree that part of the appeal w QS is the buyback: I usually time my buybacks with purchase. Now dunno if PlayE even has buyback and if so if their prices are worth even bothering. I really dun want to go back to public meets again massive pain in the neck meeting all these ASK hyper-privileged assholes.

that lady is vey dao.. maybe she will service you and butt only.

haha, Irene of Empire Games. She has nice big eyes. Quite friendly most of the time to regulars (even if just to look see look see and never buy), but there are times when she can be quite cold... hence my ex-colleagues and I used to call her "Ice Queen".

TOG clementi the female staff are generally friendly, but I usually say I am just browsing, no need help. Their prices generally cannot make it, as compared to Zepy just opposite, but still good to compare.

Nowadays, I just get my games from amazon. 20% discount on preorders and newly released games + free shipping... local game shops how to fight... unless I really must buy an R3 copy.
ImageImage
DrBaldwin
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
70.8%

Dr_Baldwin
  Dr Baldwin
  DrBaldwin

Re: Qisahn has joined Play-E

Postby Swordsman » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:02 pm

DrBaldwin wrote:
Swordsman wrote:
arcana75 wrote:Will u buy at higher prices if chiobu sian u? Last time Empire Games in Clementi also supposed to have a duaneh lady there, but also closed down. Gamewerks also got perky lady, also downsized to half.

Agree that part of the appeal w QS is the buyback: I usually time my buybacks with purchase. Now dunno if PlayE even has buyback and if so if their prices are worth even bothering. I really dun want to go back to public meets again massive pain in the neck meeting all these ASK hyper-privileged assholes.

that lady is vey dao.. maybe she will service you and butt only.

haha, Irene of Empire Games. She has nice big eyes. Quite friendly most of the time to regulars (even if just to look see look see and never buy), but there are times when she can be quite cold... hence my ex-colleagues and I used to call her "Ice Queen".

TOG clementi the female staff are generally friendly, but I usually say I am just browsing, no need help. Their prices generally cannot make it, as compared to Zepy just opposite, but still good to compare.

Nowadays, I just get my games from amazon. 20% discount on preorders and newly released games + free shipping... local game shops how to fight... unless I really must buy an R3 copy.

i buy games either from gamewerks or TOG JP.

The male supervisor at TOG JP is more knowledgeable. every time i go there chit chat with him. after chit chatting then buy some stuff.

Swordsman
Demon Knight
Progress to next rank:
77.8%

Trophies: 13
Thread Boss (3) Forum Boss (3) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  Swordsman83
  SwordFanatic

Previous

Return to General Chat