Qisahn has joined Play-E

Grab a cup of coffee and take a break from gaming, enjoy chatting with the peeps!

Qisahn has joined Play-E

Postby DrBaldwin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:17 pm

qisahn kena acquired by play-e. sian, there goes a good source for arbitraging my goods bought online.

this play-e seems like going on a buying spree... first zepy, now qisahn. next is gamemart and TOG? :/
ImageImage
DrBaldwin
Vampire
Progress to next rank:
70.4%

Dr_Baldwin
  Dr Baldwin
  DrBaldwin

Re: PS Store, PS Plus and other Playstation Deals

Postby scuzzybum » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Wah! But layout they use back Qisahn one. I wonder how much they paid...
scuzzybum
Vampire Lord
Progress to next rank:
56%

Trophies: 7
Thread Boss (1) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  scuzzybum
  scuzzybum
  scuzzybum

Qisahn has joined Play-E

Postby Swordsman » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Dear Customers,

Qisahn has joined PLAYe. We made this decision because we wanted to take the good (customer-friendly deals) we have been doing at Qisahn and expand it regionally, beyond Singapore and Malaysia. PLAYe's extensive platform and network provides us this opportunity.

Some things will inevitably change from this alliance:

1. Qisahn.com will be converted to Play-e.com with immediate effect.
2. Most advertised prices will increase.

We know you love a good bargain, so rest assured we haven't changed in this respect. Which brings us to our next point...

The important things will stay the same:

1. We'll still be at Far East Shopping Centre. Drop in and say hi!
2. As more PLAYe deals are rolled out, you will recognize the same customer-focused philosophy that Qisahn is known for (Wallet-friendly!).
3. In fact, our deals are better now. A new 3DS XL console at PLAYe now costs $268, $30 lower than Qisahn's usual price.

Please watch our new Facebook page (http://facebook.com/teamplaye) closely as we have a HUGE promotion coming on 28th July.

We hope to have your continued support as we move into to a bigger home and bring bigger campaigns your way. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Soon Qishan
Owner @ qisahn.com
Business Director @ play-e.com

Arcana your favourite shop has to join in order to survive.

no more so called cheapest price in Singapore anymore.

Swordsman
Demon Knight
Progress to next rank:
77.8%

Trophies: 13
Thread Boss (3) Forum Boss (3) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  Swordsman83
  SwordFanatic

Re: PS Store, PS Plus and other Playstation Deals

Postby Swordsman » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:56 pm

DrBaldwin wrote:qisahn kena acquired by play-e. sian, there goes a good source for arbitraging my goods bought online.

this play-e seems like going on a buying spree... first zepy, now qisahn. next is gamemart and TOG? :/

TOG.. i don't think so.. New owner just took over comics connection and do rebranding. They have spent so much in marketing and advertising. I believe their finances are strong.

Play-E literally have to it godfather's style "i'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" to make TOG to even consider to merge.

Gamemartz maybe. they are not that big.

Will Play-E targeting neighbourhood shop like Gamewerks and War Games ?

I think the very least Play-E will makan those PlayStation Authorized Dealers like Gamewerks.

Gaming World has switched from retail to online.

Swordsman
Demon Knight
Progress to next rank:
77.8%

Thread Boss (3) Forum Boss (3) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  Swordsman83
  SwordFanatic

Re: Qisahn has joined Play-E

Postby arcana75 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Yeah I saw it on FB, looks like they had to merge to survive? No clue though it feels like it. At first I thought it was an alliance for QS to make use of the Play-E app, but this is more like QS sold the shop to Play-E, but stayed on in a working capacity. Afterall if it's going to be called Play-E from now onwards, it's no diff from having a Play-E shop there. Sooner or later, Play-E will close down that location.

Too bad lor. But saves me a trip there cuz it's leceh. Just get from ToG in Clementi.
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2.1%

Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby Swordsman » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:33 pm

arcana75 wrote:Yeah I saw it on FB, looks like they had to merge to survive? No clue though it feels like it. At first I thought it was an alliance for QS to make use of the Play-E app, but this is more like QS sold the shop to Play-E, but stayed on in a working capacity. Afterall if it's going to be called Play-E from now onwards, it's no diff from having a Play-E shop there. Sooner or later, Play-E will close down that location.

Too bad lor. But saves me a trip there cuz it's leceh. Just get from ToG in Clementi.

that place is too remote.

I don't think their prices are really that attractive..

It's because of the decent buyback prices that leads to many people flocking their shop leading to a illusion their business is very good.

the msian specky girl looks forward in getting business from you.

Swordsman
Demon Knight
Progress to next rank:
77.8%

2012 (1)
  Swordsman83
  SwordFanatic

Postby arcana75 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:28 am

Looks like someone caught your eye lol
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2.1%

Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby Swordsman » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:03 pm

arcana75 wrote:Looks like someone caught your eye lol

you will caught her eye instead.

i only bought once from TOG clementi as TOG JP is much nearer to my home.

Swordsman
Demon Knight
Progress to next rank:
77.8%

2012 (1)
  Swordsman83
  SwordFanatic

Postby BuTTBR41N » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:03 pm

like that means service good?
BuTTBR41N
Demon Lord
Progress to next rank:
15.6%

Trophies: 6
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) Pioneer (1)
  hyperx76

Postby arcana75 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Will u buy at higher prices if chiobu sian u? Last time Empire Games in Clementi also supposed to have a duaneh lady there, but also closed down. Gamewerks also got perky lady, also downsized to half.

Agree that part of the appeal w QS is the buyback: I usually time my buybacks with purchase. Now dunno if PlayE even has buyback and if so if their prices are worth even bothering. I really dun want to go back to public meets again massive pain in the neck meeting all these ASK hyper-privileged assholes.
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2.1%

2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby BuTTBR41N » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:59 pm

depends on situations. if it's the only place near me and only 5$ diff. then ok la. then again most of the time, i see, buy and go. there's no real need to ask or say anything much.

nowadays i really bway tahan those cocksters keep on asking still available... not available ppl post for what sia. ask never mind. then reply to them liao they disappeared. ask liao kkj song is it? :lol:
BuTTBR41N
Demon Lord
Progress to next rank:
15.6%

Trophies: 6
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) Pioneer (1)
  hyperx76

Postby arcana75 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Well, I a few times post to buy, seller say sold. So sometimes ask is ok one. Some people just dun bother with the clicking of sold, feedback etc.

Ask and Run, I guess is ppl looking for an item but has many ads, so whack all of them see who reply then shortlist by location and price. I did that a few times. If it helps, ask, reply then say "thanks get back to you if I'm keen", will that make u feel better? :D
ImageImage
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
2.1%

2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby Swordsman » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:13 pm

arcana75 wrote:Will u buy at higher prices if chiobu sian u? Last time Empire Games in Clementi also supposed to have a duaneh lady there, but also closed down. Gamewerks also got perky lady, also downsized to half.

Agree that part of the appeal w QS is the buyback: I usually time my buybacks with purchase. Now dunno if PlayE even has buyback and if so if their prices are worth even bothering. I really dun want to go back to public meets again massive pain in the neck meeting all these ASK hyper-privileged assholes.

that lady is vey dao.. maybe she will service you and butt only.

play E is subsidiary of a corporation.

funzcentre was bought over by that shadow corporation

chris and qisan become so called business director.. title sounds nice.. in fact they are just "staff"

Swordsman
Demon Knight
Progress to next rank:
77.8%

2012 (1)
  Swordsman83
  SwordFanatic

Postby Swordsman » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 pm

BuTTBR41N wrote:depends on situations. if it's the only place near me and only 5$ diff. then ok la. then again most of the time, i see, buy and go. there's no real need to ask or say anything much.

nowadays i really bway tahan those cocksters keep on asking still available... not available ppl post for what sia. ask never mind. then reply to them liao they disappeared. ask liao kkj song is it? :lol:

if can click with that sales person i can stay and chit chat, then maybe let that sales person "psycho" me to buy more. if guailan with me, i just walk off. :lol:

quite a number can't bothered to put status as sold after selling so must ask lor.

Swordsman
Demon Knight
Progress to next rank:
77.8%

2012 (1)
  Swordsman83
  SwordFanatic

Postby Swordsman » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Swordsman
Demon Knight
Progress to next rank:
77.8%

2012 (1)
  Swordsman83
  SwordFanatic

Next

Return to General Chat