I want to rant!

Grab a cup of coffee and take a break from gaming, enjoy chatting with the peeps!

Re: I want to rant!

Postby overhype » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:45 am

I was playing as Zhuge Dan in DW9 and one of the side mission cannot be completed because the quest marker won't update. Kept pointing to an empty area. Emailed Koei support but they couldn't recreate the bug and asked for my save file. I couldn't provide one since I've already overwrite with another char save. Tried the same quest again with Wang Yuanji and completed it with no issues. Started on Yuan Shao campaign. Stucked again, quest marker won't update, no enemies spawn, no npc to talk to. This time it's worse because it's main mission in chapter 4. I probably have to start a new game with Yuan Shao.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
7%

Trophies: 8
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)

Postby overhype » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:19 pm

BuTTBR41N wrote:oh sony asia fb page ah... not ps asia... wtf...

ToG facebook got win a chance to buy 500m LE PS4 Pro contest. Winner will be announce on 10 sept. You can go try your luck.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
7%

Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)

Postby arcana75 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:31 am

I thought I saw people holding onto their LE PS4 Pro on the ToG FB page?
Happy 40th birthday to me! 7000th trophy and 130th plat - Batman Arkham Knight!
ImageImage
https://carousell.co/arcana75/
arcana75
Demon King
Progress to next rank:
1.6%

Trophies: 11
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (2) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (3) And They'll Tell Two Friends (1) Pioneer (1)
2012 (1)
  arcana75
  arcana75

Postby BuTTBR41N » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:33 pm

There's pre-order there. Didn't know that. They even have pre-order for the Spiderman collectors edition. When I check very early don't have. Kns...

I very tempted to buy the Spiderman deluxe edition from psn store. Only 74.90. Game plus season pass. 10$ more than standard edition.
BuTTBR41N
Demon Lord
Progress to next rank:
13.9%

Trophies: 6
Thread Boss (2) Forum Boss (1) Post Slinger (1) Post Storm (1) Pioneer (1)
  hyperx76

Postby overhype » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:12 am

So I spent a week on trying to get as many as possible dlc trophies from Banner Saga 2. Currently 95% done, left with complete easy mode, hard mode and hard mode no reload trophies. Reached stage 11 after a few nights and started farming accessories. Forgot to backup save and accidentally press reload, damn it...Tried again and couldn't get past stage 2 :lol: Somehow this pt spawn more enemies. Keep getting ohko. Moving on to the next game. Had enough of these pita survival trophies. Don't feel like playing part 3. Honestly, the plot is not that interesting.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
7%

2012 (1)

Postby overhype » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:01 am

Started playing CoD IW without reading guides, bad move. The single player campaign was fun. I like the space battles. Single player trophies takeup 45%. Then moved on to Zombies mode, very confusing. So many steps to memorise and no prompt/instructions in game. Played for about 3 days. My very last public session was the most successful one, up to final boss but we couldn't clear it. Then I realized that I need to buy this core in game after collecting all parts in order to unlock 2 bronze trophies. I thought trophies auto pop once all parts are collected, sigh wasted. Doubt I can find another team that can play until final boss and collect every parts. Most pro players I've met come and go and not doing main mission. Another trophy win 5 mp games but couldn't even get into one. And while searching for a match, I kept getting memory error. Dlcs are all about zombie mode. I never check trophy list before purchasing the game + season pass :lol: Another game that I cannot plat.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
7%

2012 (1)

Postby BuTTBR41N » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:35 pm

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FF ... 0DER&psc=1

only 15+USD. but shit man... dont send to singapore...
BuTTBR41N
Demon Lord
Progress to next rank:
13.9%

hyperx76

Postby overhype » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Encountered an unresponsive seller with more positive reviews than negatives ones. Extended the guarantee for 3 days. Emailed support for help to get in contact with the seller. Maybe seller seldom use shopee or oos. Thought support can probably help nudge them to remind them to ship it out. They replied upon checking if seller doesn't ship out 3 days later, system will cancel. Wtf I've already told you I'm the one who extended it for 3 days. You don't have to check because I've just told you. Repeating all the obvious stuffs to me. I've waited for 6 days for a shipped out notice.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
7%

2012 (1)

Postby BuTTBR41N » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:04 pm

always like that one... sometimes i always wondering if my english is so bad that people cant understand me...
BuTTBR41N
Demon Lord
Progress to next rank:
13.9%

hyperx76

Postby overhype » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Not your English. Some just can't be bothered to read. Shopee support just asked for feedback, I chose bad unsatisfied and explained the reason why. And now finally updated to order confirmed, pending pickup with a tracking number.
overhype
Demon
Progress to next rank:
7%

2012 (1)

Previous

Return to General Chat